Tuesday, August 14, 2012

12 Weeks

Ok so its  not hung on the wall this week.. We've been busy! Next week we can only hope it will be on the wall!
How far along? 12 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: At my appointment last week it was 3 lbs.. I try to stay away from the scale on any other occasion. It scares me! ha
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I've already started having trouble getting comfy at night. But I just bought a body pillow and thats helped A LOT. My hubby is a little jealous of it though.
Best moment this week: Finally seeing my tummy grow a tad! And of course going for my ultrasound.. My little nugget made me heart smile so big!!
Have you told family and friends: Absolutely!
Miss Anything? My energy! And the tanning bed.. :'(
Movement: None yet. Can't wait for that though!
Food cravings: Cravings are different everyday.. the most constant ones are red beans and rice! Which is one of my favvvvvorite meals. And Fruit!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat still makes me feel gross. And I still feel sick after I eat.. Ready for that to go away!
Have you started to show yet: Very small bump.. I basically look like I've been over doing it on the Little Debbie Cakes.. :-/
Gender prediction: BOY.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part but I have my moments. I tend to get really grumpy at night.
Looking forward to: Watching my belly grow and finding out what the little nugget is.. Even though I have a very strong suspicion that its a boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment