10 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT MY PREGNANCY
1. I didn't even think it was a possibility to be pregnant until my boss told me I needed to go get a test. I was really really tired and kept blaming it on me not being able to recover from a recent vacation.
2. I was pregnant when we went on vacation and had no clue. We went on a deep sea fishing trip and I was throwing up the whole time. It never crossed my mind that I was sick because I was pregnant.
3. I felt Baylor hiccup in my belly really early but didn't realize it was what I was feeling until later. I felt dumb after I realized what the weird "thump" in my belly was all that time.
4. When I started feeling Baylors kicks I would flinch every time until I got used to it.
5. We had no idea what we were going to name Baylor as they were getting me ready to start my labor. I remember sitting in the hospital bed before they let Shane back with me and texting him "Holy crap! We have to figure out a name!"
6. I was so swollen the last few months of my pregnancy. I didn't really leave my house it was so bad.
7. I didn't get to labor at all. They put me on meds to bring down my cervix and Baylor's heart rate dropped so I immediately went back for a c-section.
8. I craved sour stuff my whole pregnancy.
9. I unwillingly had to become a vegetarian for most of my pregnancy because I couldn't stand the site, smell, and texture of meet. Just looking at chicken (even cooked) made me want to vomit.
10. I nested A LOT while pregnant. I wish I had the energy, motivation, and time I had to clean and cook like I did when I was preggo.
So.. Share with me some random things about your pregnacy! I love to read about the crazy things that pregnancy can bring. Haha!