Friday, August 10, 2012

The BUMP Debut!

I love the thought of seeing how my body changes throughout my pregnancy! To keep things interesting.. MY CHALKBOARD! My handsome hubby and I crafted this over a weekend. I decided what better way to track my pregnancy than via chalkboard! Shout out to www.littlebabygarvin.blogspot.com for the inspiration!
I am a little behind on posting pics so todays post gets two weeks in photos.

I WILL get my husband to hang up this board before week 12! I promise!!!


AND of course.. We went for our 11 week ultrasound today.
Readers meet Baby Welch --


Seeing our little nugget jump around and and kick those little legs pretty much made my heart smile as big as it ever has!
I already love this baby so much.. I can't imagine the type of love that comes when I actually get to hold this precious gift from above! 





1 comment:

  1. That is really cute. I love the passion you feel for your future child. Well actual child now : D. I can only imagine the feeling of having a baby inside of you. The miracle of how life is brought forth amazes me.

    findingonespath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete