Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Happy Place

This one was a no brainer. My happy place will always be in the arms of my sweet family. These to boys give me no greater joy. I'll love them until the end and I'll always feel safe with them. 

This is also my happy place. My home church. I found Jesus here. I found a new life here. I was rescued here. I have an amazing church family in this place. If I ever need to feel at home this is where I go. I'm so thankful to have this beautiful place to call home. 



Where is your happy place?

Leave your link to today's challenge topic in the comments! I love reading all of your stories! 



2 comments:

  1. Lovely family and I love how you style your little boy <3 I can't wait to the same with mine! I have grab your button to put it on my blog :)

    I'm new in the blog world and I love to read and follow mom who already have that experience and input in motherhood. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I finally caught up on my blog and got it all set, so I had to play catchup on the topics! ;)

    http://littleweadcottage.blogspot.com/2013/09/day-3-my-happy-place.html

    ReplyDelete