Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Greatest Memories

My best memories! This was fun for me. I have so many great memories. As a kid I was always into something. So as a child I think my greatest memories were getting to experience things that other kids didn't get to do. I was taking dance all the time. Traveling all over the country doing pageants, so those are the memories I hold dear from my childhood. A few other memories that are pretty prominent...

High school woodsman skills. This was one of my all time favorite things to do. Not to mention I was pretty good at it. We always walked away champions. 




The day my niece was born. Next to the day Baylor was born this was one of the greatest days of my life. I love her like my own! 

Graduation day! 


My engagement! 

Wedding day! 

2012 family vacation! 

My baby shower. 

And of course the birth of my son. 

Sometimes I still feel like I need to pinch myself because I've been so blessed. I give God all the glory for all these amazing memories. 








No comments:

Post a Comment