Saturday, September 7, 2013

Baylor at 5 and 6 Months

I just realized I never blogged Baylor's 5 and 6 month milestones. He's almost 7 months now. Ugh. He changes so much every month. It's amazing and sad all at the same time. Being a mom is the most emotional roller coaster ever. 

At 5 months he weighed 14 lbs 12 oz. He was 24 1/2 inches long. He was playing with the idea of sitting up and rolling around like a mad man. We started to introduce solids towards the end of his 5th month. He loved bananas! His favorite toy was his jump jump. 

At 6 months he weighed 16lbs 5 oz. He was 25 inches long. He is officially sitting up by himself for long periods of time. He started scooting a few days ago. He is a full blown solid foods eater now. He eats breakfast lunch and dinner like a champ! He loves carrots and broccoli. He has a new favorite toy. A little red push car that his grandparents got him. He babbles and can say "dada." 

He's growing so fast I wish I could just press pause. I cry over how perfect and amazing he is sometimes. He teaches me new things daily and I'm still trying to figure out what I ever did without him. He is my light in life and all of my hopes and dreams! I love this kid so much it hurts! 

This is all I've got today since I've got my hands full with Baylor and my niece today. Today's topic for the challenge is "What is the craziest thing you've ever done?" Excited to hear what you guys have to say. Leave your links below so we can visit you at your blog! I hope everyone has a great weekend! 

Xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment