Monday, August 5, 2013

Baller Baby

I honestly can't deal with this one. When my husband picked out these shoes I think I fell in love with him all over again. They are way out of his comfort zone! We have been on a hunt for some good J's for Baylor. I think we hit the jackpot with these. We got them at the outlet for an amazingly discounted price. Excuse me for a second while I swoon over how adorable my baby looks here.... 

Shirt ZARA old. You can find the alternative I like HERE // Pants Baby gap (girls section) old. Similar HERE // Shoes Nike Air Jordan 1 Mid Flex // Beanie bought from an IG mama but you can also find on eBay 



Baylor will be 6 months old in a week. (Insert cry face here) I'm so sad and excited all at the same time.  That update is coming soon along with more fun girl stuff! If you have any suggestions or styling questions please feel free to leave comments or email me! I love trying new ideas! 

Also, on a side note, I know the quality of my pictures aren't that great. All of them are taken with my iPhone or iPad. Please bare with me while I try to work out getting a good camera for better quality images. 

XO 



No comments:

Post a Comment