Saturday, August 3, 2013

Aztec Beauty

This is the first of many girl posts for Everyday Bay. This is the first time I was able to get ahold of this little monster in weeks! I love helping my sister find great pieces for her. We have so much fun dressing our babes! Here is her outfit of the day. She has a busy day of birthday parties and baby showers ahead of her so this outfit is simple, comfy, and adorable of course!


Dress Little Four Clothing // Moccs Freshly Picked limited edition Chrome // Headband @minted_lace on Instagram (etsy shop coming soon!) 



This LittleFour dress is even cuter in person! LittleFour is one of my absolute favorite shops. They have the best leggings and a wide variety to choose from. She just recently added these dresses and I'm thrilled about it! We hope you love this simple little ensemble as much as we do! 




No comments:

Post a Comment