Thursday, July 11, 2013

Crazy Week

This week has been a pretty great week for Baylor and I. We got some awesome features that I'm thrilled to share with you guys.

There is an amazing circle of Instagram mommies that have amazingly fashionable kids. Most of whom I follow for inspiration. Lauren from A Mommy in the City blog did a round up for Babble of the 16 most fashionable babies to follow on Instagram. She included Baylor! I am so proud and excited! All of the other moms and babies in this round up are instagrams that I've been following for a while and most definitely look up to. It's surreal to be grouped with them.


You can read the Babble post HERE.

We also got a small feature on whattoexpect.com! Which is absolutely insane in my book. It was very surreal to be asked if they could feature my blog on the website. This is same website that spent hours and hours reading through while I was pregnant. To know that my blog would be put out there for other moms to read and potentially help them out is a dream for me. You can read the What to Expect feature at 5 things to do July 10th!!!


More outfit of the day posts coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. That is so EXCITING and well deserved!! Sometimes, I get so consumed with my own blog that I forget to take a breather and visit others just to get a healthy dose of inspiration or for just plain old fun! It has been so nice to browse around this morning and catch up with my favorite blogs(yours being one of them). I cant beleive how big Baylor is getting, those dimples are too cute! Congratulations on your awesome week! It doesn't surprise me one bit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa you are the sweetest! Thank you for all the sweet words.

      Xo

      Delete