Thursday, April 25, 2013

Products We Love

I'm hoping to start doing bi-weekly features of products that Baylor and I are loving. So everyone cross their fingers that I can keep up with it because we all know how great I am at falling behind.

FIRST UP:





I have a slight obsession with Etsy. Ok maybe not so slight.. Maybe massive. (Shhhh! Don't tell my husband.) I stumbled across Knotty Tots when Baylor was about a month old. I was in search of anything tribal since there is such a tribal baby fashion craze right now. Along with this trend comes moccs. I was looking for an inexpensive pair since baby feet grow SO FAST. I found Knotty Tots and boy am I glad I did. They have the cutest hand painted leggings and onesies. And let's not forget the adorable moccasins and leg warmers all at an affordable price! The greatest thing about Knotty Tots is that 50% of her proceeds goes to help orphans in Africa. So not only are you getting adorable hand crafted goodies but you are also helping a good cause! DOUBLE WHAMMY! Candace, the shop owner, is also the sweetest! She's great to work with and has excellent customer service! So, if you haven't stopped by Knotty Tots etsy shop yet, what are you waiting for?! I promise you will not regret any purchase you make from there! 

1 comment:

  1. The moccs look very soft and comfy for babies, would love to win a pair ;)

    ReplyDelete