Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Waiting on Isaac..

So I flubbed last week and didn't post.. It was a busy week! I didn't even get a chance to take a picture with my board. So, while I'm waiting on Hurricane Isaac to reach me I figured I'd make a quick post to update you guys..

I'm on week 14 this week and boy what a difference 2nd trimester makes! I'm feeling soooo much better! I forgot what it was like to have just a tiny bit of energy. It's amazing! No more nausea! Thank god! I've posted two pictures from last week. One a belly shot and the other a shot of while I was drawing my description that I never got to take a picture with. :'(

I'm going to work on week 14 now. With Isaac on its way I'm not sure what the circumstances will be for the next couple of days but I promise not to let you down! I will get things done this week!

Farewell for now and stay safe in this weather if you are near me!

No comments:

Post a Comment