Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Being Busy Is A Good Thing

It's been a while my friends. In one of my recent posts I explained about how life was about to get really busy for us. That was no lie. Our days have been filled with lots of love from Baylor and the tiny babe who stays with us during the day, Synclaire. Baylor is more active than ever and amazes me with how much he is learning. We are in the process of selling our home and trying to find a new place. And of course, I have been having the time of my life blogging for Disney Baby.
I am trying my very best to stay afloat but life seems to be passing me by. If you are trying to contact me through email and I haven't responded yet, no worries. Your words are heard and I am trying to get back to you as soon as I can. Please if you have any business inquiries email me. Instagram comments most of the time go unseen due to my feed rolling over often.

I have so much that I need to catch up on and I am hoping to do that this week. Until then hang in there with me! Our lives are about to change drastically and we are trying to make it as comfortable as we can for all of us.

In the meantime, see my latest posts at Disney Baby.

The Beauty of Sleepless Nights

20 Unique Gender Neutral Baby Names

Our First Year Must-Haves 

7 Ways We Solve Our Teething Frustrations

Bay's Vintage Baseball Birthday Party

Baylor's Most Fashionable Moments On Instagram

A Dreamy Vintage Nursery


As always, thank you guys for all of the support that you have so generously given us. All of the love is what keeps us going.

Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment