Monday, May 13, 2013

3 Months

Today my little guy is three months old. When you think about it three months doesn't seem like a very long time but when you have a new baby three months feels like so much. This has been the funnest and quickest month so far. He recognizes me and his daddy. He giggles and coos. He can imitate sounds. It's a been a month of lots of changes in our little guy. Now at three months I think he is finally starting to grow out of his newborn clothes. Which is exciting! At his last doctor appointment he weighed 10 lbs and was in the 5th percentile for height and weight. I can't wait to go back and see what kind of changes he has made as far as growth. Everyday he surprises me and teaches me new things. You learn so much from day to day as a parent. I love him so much and am so thankful to be his mama. 


3 Months: 

Likes -- the backyardigans, bathtime with dad, being outside, and sitting up in my lap, lullabies 
Dislikes-- taking his vitamins, riding in his carseat without white noise, tummy time, and going to sleep without a blankie 

No comments:

Post a Comment