Sunday, February 3, 2013

FEBRUARY!

Dear Sweet Baby Boy,

We made it! It's your birth month! The month that mine and daddy's lives will change forever. As I sit here and think about how badly I can't wait to meet you, I try to savor every little kick, punch, and hiccup. This has been the longest 9 months of our lives but it has all been so worth it because I know at the end of this journey I'll get the greatest gift I've ever received.. YOU! I can't wait to watch you grow and to grow with you. I can't wait to see how wonderful and gentle your daddy will be with you. (Everyday he tells me how ready he is for you to be here.) And I most of all can't wait to see you grow up surrounded by all the love you will receive. Everyone is so anxious to meet you and spoil you.. You are going to be divinely loved, sweet sweet boy.

See you soon my little angel..
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment