Sunday, January 20, 2013

Nursery Progress

I've been slacking so badly on the nursery! I couldn't figure out for the life of me figure out what I wanted to do.. I knew that I didn't want it to be too themey. So I finally decided I would just find things that I like and slowly just let everything fall into place. So far I think it's turning out ok. We have a month left until he gets here so I probably won't get it done before then but he won't be spending much time in there until he's a little older anyways.

We still need to find some things for the walls, curtains, a small table for beside our rocker, and a few other odds and ends. Here is the progress so far... I'm so excited its starting to finally look like a nursery!

Changing table DIY by the Hubby
Sheepskin rug from Sam's : Similar here
Lamp DIY: tutorial here
Wooden rocker thrifted 












No comments:

Post a Comment