Thursday, September 20, 2012

16 Week Check-In



How far along? 16 weeks in this pic. 17 weeks now. (will post 17 wk update SOON!)
Total weight gain/loss: about 6lbs. 
Maternity clothes? I bought some Liz Lange tanks from Target (as seen in pic). They are sooooo comfy! So glad I bought these.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great other than the occasional night when Shane gets up for a midnight snack or to take a hot bath. He has some serious insomnia issues! haha. Poor hubby!
Best moment this week: Shane found baby boys heartbeat with our doppler for the first time! MAGICAL...
Have you told family and friends: Absolutely!
Miss Anything? Not really.. Pretty content at this point in my pregnancy. LOVING second tri.
Movement: Still none :(
Food cravings: Froyo.. and since my boss just opened up a frozen yogurt shop (Chil Factor located by Veronas) in town it does not help with this! ;P
Anything making you queasy or sick: I still want NOTHING to do with mexican food. Although I can put down a few soft tacos from Taco Bell. But we all know thats not the same ;)
Have you started to show yet: I feel like I am finally starting to look pregnant. Can't tell much of a change in these pictures though :(
Gender prediction: BOY.. and I was right!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy as a bird with a french fry!
Looking forward to: Shopping for my baby boy!
 
 
What a busy few weeks it has been for me. I have fallen a little bit behind with my dad being home for R&R and my moms surgery. On top of it all I have been sick and our dog, Bella, surprised us with 8 precious little puppies this week! :D So my hands have been pretty full lately. Only a more weeks until I reach that HALFWAY point in my pregnancy and I am soooo excited! Its amazing how much slower your life seems to go by when you start counting it by weeks. I'm not complaining though... I'm sure I'll miss being pregnant when I'm not anymore.. maybe. ha. Here is a lame mirror picture of me for 15 weeks.
 
Stay tuned! 17 weeks coming soon and then another ultrasound at 18 weeks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment